Hey, Women! Treat yourself with some sparkly diamond earrings. Because you deserve it.
The Oscars 2019 was super glamorous. Let’s take a look at some of the most starry jewelry from the evening.
The Oscar winner for Best Original Song wore a Tiffany & Co. necklace featuring a 128.54-carat fancy yellow diamond. The diamond was last worn by the legendary Audrey Hepburn in 1962 for publicity posters of Breakfast At Tiffany’s.
The Oscar winning actress came drenched in sparkles but what stole the show was the exquisite High Jewelry Serpenti Necklace she wore from Bvlgari.
The tennis star and award presenter wore Forevermark Diamond Drop Earrings, Diamond Ring and Bracelet.
The Quantico star wore a pair of diamond earrings from the outstanding atelier, i.e., Chopard.
The stunning singer debuted a new High Jewelry necklace from Bvlgari’s iconic Serpenti collection.
Tell us in the comments, which of these was your favorite look from this year’s Oscars.
If you just got engaged, you probably can’t contain your happiness and want to show your beautiful ring to the whole world. Yes, you can flaunt it as much as you want because you are the bride to be and deserve all the attention. But while doing so, you have to be subtle and make it look natural.
We have some fun and creative ideas for you to show off your new bling.
- Use your left hand more often for every other thing be it for talking on the phone, giving high fives, holding the bus handrail, or delivering presentations at your work place.
- Get a manicure done which isn’t too loud because you don’t want your nails to steal the ring’s thunder. Keep it simple yet pretty and watch everyone lose it over your new shiny jewel.
- Upload the cutest pictures of you and your beau on social media showing your engagement ring.
Caution : Be prepared to reply to some hundred ‘congratulations’ comments.
- Grab any opportunity to hand out drinks to everyone. Make sure to do it at their eye level with your left hand and let them notice the shiny piece on your finger.
- Casually brush the hair out of your face with your left hand while making sure that everybody’s eyes catch a glimpse of the bling on your finger.
- Get shocked easily so you can bring your hand up to cover your mouth in awe and hence, showing the world your beautiful glint.
- Put a casual story on your social media showing you driving somewhere like any regular day. Just capture the ring with your car’s steering wheel and all the praises and questions will start pouring in.
- Think a lot or at least pretend to do so with your left hand placed on your forehead or chin in a way that your palm faces you and the ring is out there to be admired by the world.
- Go out more during sunny days as this is when your ring will gleam the brightest and hence, attracting everyone’s attention towards it.
- Click a super adorable picture of the ring with your furry friend and upload it on social media. It will definitely be one of your most loved pictures.
Click here to check out our Engagement rings collection.
Christmas is a joyous festival of sharing, loving and a great time to gift something memorable and thoughtful which will last beyond the season. Gifts are a thrill to give and a pleasure to receive. Thoughtful gifts like a beautiful piece of jewelry are the perfect way to express your love. Because every special person in your life deserves something sparkly. Don’t they?
Buying jewelry as a gift can be tricky. But getting it right scores so many sentimental points. If you’re looking for the best jewelry to gift your mother, wife, girlfriend, or daughter, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of some brilliant gift ideas to help with your search.
Pearl Jewelry – Pearl as a gift has been given to signify love and respect. They are truly a timeless staple. Trends keep on changing but pearls are always in. A pearl pendant, ring or a pair of earrings would keep everything simple and classy. The gorgeous gift of pearls will create a special memory which lasts forever.
Birthstone Jewelry – This gives a personal touch to your gift because every month has a different birthstone and it’s not necessary to wait for their birthdays to gift them birthstone jewelry. Whether it’s an embellished ring, beautiful earrings or a dazzling necklace, birthstone jewelry is meaningful as well as stunning.
Engraved Jewelry – Already bought jewelry for them? Make it even more thoughtful and special by getting a personal message engraved on it. This would easily make it their favorite piece of jewelry and also something to remember you by.
Jewelry Repairs – Is their favorite piece of jewelry broken? Surprise them by getting it fixed and hence, making it as good as new. This winsome gesture would definitely restore those beautiful memories associated with the jewelry.
Click here to check out other jewelry you can gift.
Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season. It’s also one of the most important holidays because this is the time when family members come together for a fantastic thanksgiving dinner, yummy desserts and the important family time.
You’ve probably even started dreaming of the turkey. So yeah, it’s also important that you plan your outfit for the big day. The key is to wear something you feel comfortable in so that you can effortlessly have as much of the delicious meal as you want to. While you wear something comfortable, it is also important to look stylish and what better way to do that than accessorizing?
To help you, we’ve picked some of the most simple yet elegant jewelry to go with your outfit.
- This dainty gold and diamond bangle would easily look good with a beige trench coat.
- Planning to go for a light colored outfit? This 14k Yellow Gold necklace would perfectly complement and accentuate your look.
- Yellow is in trend and so are hoops! Pairing a yellow dress with these gorgeous diamond hoops available in both white and yellow gold finish would make you look so trendy and fun.
- Turtle neck tops are so chic and this elegant diamond necklace will complete your look for the day.
- Something florally looks good for any occasion and this diamond bangle would absolutely go well with it.
- Going pastel? These lovely pearl stud earrings would look stunning with every pastel shade.
- Couldn’t decide on what jewelry to wear? Girl, don’t stress yourself. These classic Halo diamond studs available in both white and yellow gold finish can go well with any outfit.
Click here to check out our other jewelry styles.
Chuck Hull in 1984 created first working 3D printer. It‘s a process of making a three-dimensional solid object of virtually any shape from a digital model using an additive process, where successive layers of material are laid down in different shapes. Imagine a machine that could disassemble old unwanted objects, and use the materials to print new objects — all in the comfort of your own home. Though the technology is 30 years old, it has now come into light due to falling price of the printer.
Recently people began to use 3D printers for creating anything they like, this includes iPad stands, guitars , board games, shoes and clothes, jewelry, even guns. You just need to design the product you want on computer and just print it in 3-D printer. You can refer below video on how 3D Printing works by Marina Mellinas.
It’s still rather niche, but 3D printers just got backing from one of the biggest vanity items around – jewelry.
Making jewelry with a 3D printer is important to the overall 3D printer ecosystem. The main benefit of manufacturing jewelry through 3D printing is that companies can make custom jewelry for clients for low cost.
Jewelry with minute and filigree designs require a workshop where liquefied metal are pored into molds and costs Dollars$$$, whereas the same piece of jewelry can be prepared with comparatively low cost using these printers. Although the resulting pieces often appear to be complex, the process of their creation did not need to be time-consuming.
The use of 3-D printing to make really precise, miniature pieces of items in jewelry, and availability of mass production, may also drive up interest for 3D printing among the average consumer thus leading to even faster adoption.
3D- Printing technology have also proved as boon for fashion lovers, it helps designers turn intangible ideas into tangible attire by giving them a means to create their dreams.
Not only fashion and Jewelry industry, 3D- Printing is spreading it’s roots in almost every field and the day is not far when it will become hard to imagine what else is 3-D printing good for !