Hey, Women! Treat yourself with some sparkly diamond earrings. Because you deserve it.
The Oscars 2019 was super glamorous. Let’s take a look at some of the most starry jewelry from the evening.
The Oscar winner for Best Original Song wore a Tiffany & Co. necklace featuring a 128.54-carat fancy yellow diamond. The diamond was last worn by the legendary Audrey Hepburn in 1962 for publicity posters of Breakfast At Tiffany’s.
The Oscar winning actress came drenched in sparkles but what stole the show was the exquisite High Jewelry Serpenti Necklace she wore from Bvlgari.
The tennis star and award presenter wore Forevermark Diamond Drop Earrings, Diamond Ring and Bracelet.
The Quantico star wore a pair of diamond earrings from the outstanding atelier, i.e., Chopard.
The stunning singer debuted a new High Jewelry necklace from Bvlgari’s iconic Serpenti collection.
Tell us in the comments, which of these was your favorite look from this year’s Oscars.
Getting engaged is huge! It is one of the most important decisions you will ever make which is why you shouldn’t rush into it. The next step after getting engaged is to get married which will shape your future and if you are even a little bit unsure about it, you probably shouldn’t get into it…certainly not before clearing out all of your doubts.
Here are some of the points to be considered before taking that major step:
- What your career goals are
It is crucial for the both of you to discuss about each others’ career goals and how you visualize yourselves moving forward to achieve them. Both of you should respect each others’ career goals while understanding that things won’t always go according to your plans. It’s better to discuss a few things beforehand:
Are you ready to relocate to a different city for your or your partner’s job?
Are you comfortable with each others’ work time commitments?
What to do if one of you loses their job, etc?
- Your spending habits and finances
When doing the “money talk” it is important to be gentle and move slowly as many of us find it difficult to talk about our finances. Discuss about your debts, savings, budgeting and spending habits because after marriage, you combine your finances which also includes debts (if any). A difference in spending or saving habits doesn’t mean that you aren’t meant to be together. You just have to acknowledge each others’ money attitudes.
- How you settle an argument
You are going to have differences but how you deal with them will determine the long-term success or failure of your relationship. Argue in a way that is healthy and helps the relationship move forward. While arguing, do not keep your views and thoughts to yourself. Discuss them and find a common ground to work past the disagreement. If both of you refrain from putting out your views, it’s more likely that you will hold grudges and create a toxic environment for your relationship.
- Whether or not you want children
Don’t just stop at “Do you want to have children?” Go ahead and discuss: When do you want to have them? How many children do you want? How will you afford the new addition to the family? How do you imagine your roles as parents? What type of parents do you want to be?
When it comes to children, it’s important that you are on the same page before getting engaged.
- If your partner has any addictions like drugs, alcohol, gambling
It is better to be aware of any addiction your partner might be having be it alcohol, drugs, gambling, or anything as such. Finding out about this after having taken the big step doesn’t usually end well. Such an addiction can hinder the future of your relationship.
- How you both feel about and around each others’ family
Marriage brings two families together which is why it is important that you feel comfortable around each others’ family. At the same time, you have to make sure that your family gets along with their family. If that isn’t the case, it will all be manageable as long as you and your significant other present a united front. So, it is better to know what you are getting into before putting a ring on it.
- What religion, belief and faith you follow
If the two of you come from different religious backgrounds, it is better to decide on what religion will you be following, how you will celebrate your religious festivals and how the children’s religious education will be handled (if you ever plan to have children).
- How to divide or take care of the household chores
It is better to set expectations as to how you would like to divide the household chores among each other be it for washing dishes, cooking meals, grocery shopping or cleaning bathrooms. Discuss and set grounds on this matter before one of you gets on the knee.
- How you both handle stress
Stress makes a person vulnerable because of which people often react differently than the usual. Having to go through such a phase with someone by your side gives you a better understanding of how well can they help you cope with such an emotional crisis. Such times will either bring you closer or tear you apart. If you tackle it successfully, you are most likely ready to spend the rest of your lives together.
- Living habits
While dating, you usually discuss about superficial things like your hobbies and interests, but you can’t really know a person without knowing the minutiae of their everyday life. How they start their day, how they like their coffee, what their meals consist of, how tidy or messy are they, which side of the couch they prefer, etc. These are the bits that define a person. It’s better to know such things before you are ready to spend your lives together.
- Each others’ friends
One can tell a lot more about a person by meeting their friends than by meeting their family. This is because friends are the people we choose to spend our time with. It would be great if you gel up well with your partner’s friends because you don’t want to be the couple who cannot hangout with each others’ group. Make some efforts to know them so that they know that you are willing to be a part of them.
- How do you want your wedding
Everyone has different visions when it comes to planning their wedding. The planning period can be nerve-racking and this is the time when you and your partner have to be on the same side. Going through it will give you a gist of what your future planning will be like.
If something else comes to your mind, please share it in the comments!
Think you are ready to spend the rest of your life with your significant other? Check out the stunning collection of engagement rings that we have at our store.
If you just got engaged, you probably can’t contain your happiness and want to show your beautiful ring to the whole world. Yes, you can flaunt it as much as you want because you are the bride to be and deserve all the attention. But while doing so, you have to be subtle and make it look natural.
We have some fun and creative ideas for you to show off your new bling.
- Use your left hand more often for every other thing be it for talking on the phone, giving high fives, holding the bus handrail, or delivering presentations at your work place.
- Get a manicure done which isn’t too loud because you don’t want your nails to steal the ring’s thunder. Keep it simple yet pretty and watch everyone lose it over your new shiny jewel.
- Upload the cutest pictures of you and your beau on social media showing your engagement ring.
Caution : Be prepared to reply to some hundred ‘congratulations’ comments.
- Grab any opportunity to hand out drinks to everyone. Make sure to do it at their eye level with your left hand and let them notice the shiny piece on your finger.
- Casually brush the hair out of your face with your left hand while making sure that everybody’s eyes catch a glimpse of the bling on your finger.
- Get shocked easily so you can bring your hand up to cover your mouth in awe and hence, showing the world your beautiful glint.
- Put a casual story on your social media showing you driving somewhere like any regular day. Just capture the ring with your car’s steering wheel and all the praises and questions will start pouring in.
- Think a lot or at least pretend to do so with your left hand placed on your forehead or chin in a way that your palm faces you and the ring is out there to be admired by the world.
- Go out more during sunny days as this is when your ring will gleam the brightest and hence, attracting everyone’s attention towards it.
- Click a super adorable picture of the ring with your furry friend and upload it on social media. It will definitely be one of your most loved pictures.
Click here to check out our Engagement rings collection.
Christmas is a joyous festival of sharing, loving and a great time to gift something memorable and thoughtful which will last beyond the season. Gifts are a thrill to give and a pleasure to receive. Thoughtful gifts like a beautiful piece of jewelry are the perfect way to express your love. Because every special person in your life deserves something sparkly. Don’t they?
Buying jewelry as a gift can be tricky. But getting it right scores so many sentimental points. If you’re looking for the best jewelry to gift your mother, wife, girlfriend, or daughter, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of some brilliant gift ideas to help with your search.
Pearl Jewelry – Pearl as a gift has been given to signify love and respect. They are truly a timeless staple. Trends keep on changing but pearls are always in. A pearl pendant, ring or a pair of earrings would keep everything simple and classy. The gorgeous gift of pearls will create a special memory which lasts forever.
Birthstone Jewelry – This gives a personal touch to your gift because every month has a different birthstone and it’s not necessary to wait for their birthdays to gift them birthstone jewelry. Whether it’s an embellished ring, beautiful earrings or a dazzling necklace, birthstone jewelry is meaningful as well as stunning.
Engraved Jewelry – Already bought jewelry for them? Make it even more thoughtful and special by getting a personal message engraved on it. This would easily make it their favorite piece of jewelry and also something to remember you by.
Jewelry Repairs – Is their favorite piece of jewelry broken? Surprise them by getting it fixed and hence, making it as good as new. This winsome gesture would definitely restore those beautiful memories associated with the jewelry.
Click here to check out other jewelry you can gift.
Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season. It’s also one of the most important holidays because this is the time when family members come together for a fantastic thanksgiving dinner, yummy desserts and the important family time.
You’ve probably even started dreaming of the turkey. So yeah, it’s also important that you plan your outfit for the big day. The key is to wear something you feel comfortable in so that you can effortlessly have as much of the delicious meal as you want to. While you wear something comfortable, it is also important to look stylish and what better way to do that than accessorizing?
To help you, we’ve picked some of the most simple yet elegant jewelry to go with your outfit.
- This dainty gold and diamond bangle would easily look good with a beige trench coat.
- Planning to go for a light colored outfit? This 14k Yellow Gold necklace would perfectly complement and accentuate your look.
- Yellow is in trend and so are hoops! Pairing a yellow dress with these gorgeous diamond hoops available in both white and yellow gold finish would make you look so trendy and fun.
- Turtle neck tops are so chic and this elegant diamond necklace will complete your look for the day.
- Something florally looks good for any occasion and this diamond bangle would absolutely go well with it.
- Going pastel? These lovely pearl stud earrings would look stunning with every pastel shade.
- Couldn’t decide on what jewelry to wear? Girl, don’t stress yourself. These classic Halo diamond studs available in both white and yellow gold finish can go well with any outfit.
Click here to check out our other jewelry styles.
Found the one you want to spend the rest of your life with? Have you thought about how to propose? After all, this is going to be one of the most beautiful memories of your lives. Special as it is, surely you want to ensure that this proposal is impressive and unforgettable. A truly great marriage proposal can be very hard to think of. You want to be original, but you don’t want to overdo it. We have an idea! If your partner likes Tricks, Treats, costumes, and all things spooky, propose to them on the Halloween Day. Because it’s better to do it when they least expect it. Right?
To help you, we have listed here a few out of the pumpkin…oops, box ideas for a goofy-spooky Halloween proposal, which would for sure woo your boo.
While Carving a Pumpkin – Do you both carve pumpkins every Halloween? This time, do it with a lovely twist. Get 2 Pumpkins and ask your sweetheart to carve one of them and you do the other one. It’s supposed to be a surprise for them so don’t let them know anything about what you are carving out. When it’s done, reveal your pumpkin with a special love message carved on it and just pop the question. You’ll definitely win your beloved’s heart.
With a Pumpkin Spice Latte- If your significant other loves this delicious beverage, use it to propose. Get a mug with a “Will you marry me?” text on its inside bottom and fill it up with this favourite beverage of theirs. Make a cute latte foam heart to add an extra touch. Remember, for them, it will be like one of those regular latte sessions of yours so keep calm and act all natural while you patiently wait for them to finish the drink. After reading the text, when they look at you for an explanation, they will see you poised, down on one knee with a ring in your hand, waiting for their answer. It will be perfect because “Pumpkin Spice and Everything nice.”
While trick or treating – Take your significant other trick or treating in your neighbourhood. But before going, you’ll have to make some arrangements. The last neighbour you visit should be one of your friends or someone you both know well. Get both of yours parents to this person’s house. Give a note that reads “Will You Marry Me?” to the parents and ask them to hand it to your boo when you knock at their door. When your partner turns towards you with a shock, they’ll see you down on one of your knees with a ring in your hand. There goes your super adorable proposal.
Haunted House – Is visiting the Haunted Houses one of your Halloween rituals? This year, make it even more special by proposing to them after a good scare at a favorite haunted house. Gather your family and friends and ask them to wait outside the fright place with a “Will you marry me?” poster in their hand. After coming out, while your soulmate is still recovering from the haunted house’s scary experience, they’ll be shocked to see some familiar faces with the poster. That’s when you go down on one of your knees and pull out the ring from your pocket.
Jack-o’-lantern Fest – Take your sweetheart to a jack-o’-lantern festival. While they are busy admiring the beauty of the place, you quickly slip away to bring that special jack-o’-lantern you made for them. Realizing you are not with them, they’ll look around for you and will suddenly find you standing in a corner with a “Will you marry me?” carved jack-o’-lantern in your hand.
Costumes – You can definitely use costumes to your advantage. Host a costume party inviting all of your family and friends and surprise your beloved with a couple’s costume like a prince and a princess, a couple from their favourite movie, a famous couple they like, or even a ketchup and fries costume. You can also decorate the room using tiny pumpkins with hearts carved on them and lighting them up with candles. Pop the question later at the costume party. This would definitely be one of their most magical moments.
Click here to check out our stunning Engagement Rings collection.
“Love is in Air!” specially when its Valentine’s Day! One of the most awaited day of year. So if you are planning to make this day memorable for your Valentine, we have listed down few ideas on how you can make your partner feel special.
1. Pop the Question – If you are yet to pop the question, this is the right time!! All you need to do is, get down on your knee with a Ring and tell your partner what you feel. Check out Diamond Engagement Rings
2. Unique Gifts – Gift your partner something unique, something that they always wanted or something that they will cherish forever. You can either go for Ring, Bracelet, Watch, Sunglasses, Bag or Teddy accompanied with Greeting Card and box of Chocolates. You can also include a bottle of his/her favorite drink or bouquet of flowers. Browse more Gift Ideas
3. Spend Quality Time – The most Precious gift you can ever give is your “Time” . Take your partner out on a date or relive your first date. Go to place that holds beautiful memories of you two or something similar that sparks up your old memories.
4. Express with a Rose – Rose indicates the sign of Love, especially Red Roses are use to express the feelings between two hearts.